SynerProTein Original V (448g)
Thanks to sophisticated nutritional engineering, SynerProTein will help you obtain complete, high quality vegetable protein without the calories, cholesterol and fat of other protein sources.
- SynerProTein is one of the most carefully formulated, well respected protein supplements available today and is designed to provide high quality protein which is dairy free, wheat free, yeast free, gluten free and virtually fat free.
- SynerProTein also contains the exclusive SynerPro Concentrate, which provides a rich and wholesome base of fruits and cruciferous vegetables with antioxidant benefits. SynerProTein contains no milk, eggs or animal derivatives and is therefore an excellent source of protein for those on a vegetarian diet. It contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
HIGH QUALITY PROTEIN - LOW FAT FORMULA
SynerProTein is a unique low-fat formulation of non-genetically modified soya protein providing all the essential amino acids your body needs, combined with cruciferous vegetables, vitamins, minerals and herbs.
- Provides 20 grams of soya protein per serving.
- Great source of all nine essential amino acids.
- Contains a blend of herbs and cruciferousvegetables that provide important micronutrients.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DAILY PROTEIN
Most of what you can see of your body, and most of what you can’t, is made up of protein. Your body’s need for protein is constant. Protein cannot be stored in the body so it is crucial to obtain sufficient amounts of good quality protein every day.
When protein is consumed, the body effectively breaks down complex protein into amino acids. The body utilises these amino acids in the synthesis of a vast array of structural and enzymatic proteins. These proteins are functional, they cannot be stored in the body, and are not readily available for some other use.
Should the body experience a severe protein shortage it will eventually draw on the bodys own structural protein, such as skeletal muscle tissue.
Proteins are needed to build and maintain all body tissue, inside and out. They make up the enzymes and hormones that control all chemical reactions in our bodies, and regulate activities like digestion, metabolism and body temperature. Other proteins in the blood are antibodies - your defenders against disease and infection.
SynerProTein was originally formulated by Dr James Scala. Nutritionist to astronauts and olympic athletes, and the author of a wide range of best selling books, including “Prescription for Longevity”.
Mix SynerProTein with your favourite soft fruits to enjoy a delicious nutritious breakfast shake.