Luxury Cedar FAR Infrared Sauna - 3 person
- NO chemicals or toxins in our sauna cabins
- EMF Safe (3mG Government Limit)
This family sized sauna can accommodate up to 4 people with ease, allowing all of the family to enjoy and relax together.
- Easily assembled in less than 30 minutes
- Comes flat packed in 2 boxes
- Includes more than 10 certifications
- All accessories included in price
- Warranty: 5-year cabin warranty
- Dimensions - 1500 x 1200 x 1900 (mm) - 160 kg
- Capacity - 3/4 Person
- Hand selected finest grade A Canadian red cedar
- Hand crafted
- Double wall construction with cavity
- Invisible full interlocked EZ™ connection
- Simply click together for rapid assembly
- Solid tongue-and-groove construction
- Stands slightly off the floor (Protects flooring and allows air circulation)
- Tempered and toughened safety glass windows
- Magnetic door lock
- Frameless 8mm tinted glass doors
- Full length side glass windows
- Extra thick 8mm tinted tempered and toughened safety glass used throughout
- 4 x DuraWave™ 100% pure EMR Neutral™ FAR infrared ceramic heaters
- Energy efficient system
- High power - Up to 2100W
- Temperature range 20°C - 60°C
- Pre-heats in 5 to 6 minutes
- Simply plugs into a standard plug socket
- Energy efficient
- External spot lighting
- State of the art digital control panel
- Advanced internal thermostat
- Automatic timer function
- Control from inside and out
- Top specification MP3/AM/FM stereo
- Ipod connectivity
- High quality
- Air oxygen ioniser system
- Adjustable air vent
- Aromatherapy fragrance dispenser
- Internal drinks holder
- Towel rack
- Magazine rack
- Reading light
- Comfortable ergonomic backrest
- Tools and all parts included for assembly
- Stainless steel tubular conduits already in place for electric cables
- Extra long 3m power cable from roof section
- Users manual
- Troubleshooting guide
What are the main health benefits?
- Helps purify fat cells and controls weight
- Effective way to burn calories (up to 600 calories in one session)
- Detoxifies heavy metals, hydrocarbon residues, alcohol, nicotine, sodium and cholesterol
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system with deep Far Infrared penetration
- Effective for treating sprains, muscle spasms and joint stiffness
- Relieves aches and pains
- Improves and clears cellulite
- Improves skin tone and complexion
- Helps scars and burns, acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Sharpens senses and relieves stress and fatigue
- Stimulates endorphins of the brain and ‘feel good’ hormones
- Improves your immune system and kills organisms like bacteria and parasites
- Increases overall health and resistance to disease
What is Far Infrared Ray (FIR)?
‘What is Infra Red energy you may ask?’ It is the warm glow you feel on a sunny day, which comes directly from the sun’s rays. That is why you can feel a sharp drop when a cloud blocks these rays – even though the temperature in the air has not changed.
Far-infrared radiant heat is a completely safe from of naturally occurring energy that heats objects by a process called direct light called infrared heat or infrared energy.
The sun is the primary source of radiant energy, but not all of this energy is beneficial. Although life needs energy from the sun, too much sunlight damages the skin. FIR heat provides many of the health benefits of natural sunlight without any of the dangerous effects of solar radiation.
The health benefits of regular sauna use are the main reasons why people are installing home saunas in record numbers. Almost any size of home can accommodate our range of saunas.
Detoxify and lose weight
Scientific studies have shown that a thirty minute session in an infrared sauna can result in the loss of toxins and stored fats in the body by up to six times the level a traditional sauna or exercise alone can achieve. Infrared is the only heat that penetrates deep enough into the tissues of the body to melt away cellulite and fats and the unique light wavelengths act to break down dangerous toxins and acids in the body. Compared to a session in a traditional sauna, you can perspire up to three times more, resulting in these fragmented impurities being safely eliminated by the body through perspiration. An added health benefit of using an infrared sauna is weight loss. Your body will use up to 600 calories in just 30 comfortable and relaxing minutes.
Why does the Far Infrared Sauna removes up to six times more stored fat and toxins from your body?
This is due to the radiant heat stimulating the deep tissues and organs to release stored fat and accumulated toxins. The FAR Infrared Sauna range gives the body an opportunity to release toxins through the skin, which is often referred to as the third kidney because it is believed to be responsible for eliminating up to 30% of the body’s waste.
How often can you use the Far Infrared Sauna?
As with any form of exercise, it is important to build up a tolerance. Use a lower temperature (35°c) for about 15-20 minutes, initially 3 times a week. Once conditioned, many people enjoy daily sessions of up to 35 to 40 minutes.
What temperature is best?
We suggest beginning at 35°C and working up to the higher temperatures. It is often not necessary to reach maximum temperatures and most benefits are experienced at lower temperatures.
Should I drink water before or after a sauna session?
Yes you should do both, as well as drinking water during the sauna session. All our saunas include a handy drinks holder inside.
Is the sauna suitable for anybody?
Due to the more controlled temperature and safe heating apparatus, far infrared saunas are beneficial to a wider variety of people. A healthcare professional should be consulted if you have specific health conditions, including pregnancy.
Is sauna safe for use by the elderly?
The older we get the more toxic we become. Many anti-ageing practitioners are now incorporating far infrared sauna therapy into their programs. It is important to note that most patients over sixty are dehydrated to some degree and this should be addressed by consuming fluids as instucted. Begin at 30°C and gradually increase the temperature.
What about children?
The sauna can be used by all people due to its safe heating apparatus. If the sauna is used at all for children under ten, it should be used for a short duration at a low temperature (30-40°C) and ensure fluids are replaced through drinking plenty of water. Good results have been noted with autism and ADD/ADHD.
As our items are packed flat, they are transported and moved around the home easily. All of our items are easily assembled and include clear simple instructions.
Installation should take about thirty minutes. We provide you with an easy to read ‘step by step’ manual. Our saunas arrive flat packed in 2 or 3 large boxes, depending on which model. This also makes it easier to take with you if you ever decide to move house. All wall sections are made to fit together precisely, this ensures that our infrared saunas are very rigid and have a solid construction.
Do I need an Electrician?
An electrician is not required as our saunas simply plug into any household power point, they are delivered to you in kit-form and all wiring and accessories are already in place.
Does the Sauna require any ventilation or plumbing?
The sauna cabin is self-venting and requires no plumbing. There is a sliding vent to control the exhaust of hot air and the unit stands off the floor on 4 cleverly designed supports so no further venting is required and your floor remains protected.
Is it difficult to assemble the sauna in a restricted area such as a loft or basement?
Our saunas are supplied flat packed for assembly on site. Providing you can get the panels through any loft door etc. there will be no difficulty to assemble the cabin. By using advanced Far Infrared technology a sauna can be installed in any room (even on carpet) and only requires a standard 13 Amp plug socket. Unlike old style steam saunas there is no need for venting, special wiring or special flooring. Your spare room, conservatory, garage or any spare space can become a centre for relaxation and wellness.
Can the sauna be used outdoors?
Only if installed in a garden building such as a summer house or a shed.
The ability to control the sauna from inside and out, timer functions, stereo sound, oxygen ioniser system, aromatherapy, air vents, lighting, drinks holder, magazine and towel racks are all extra features that you will really come to appreciate with use of a sauna.
All Far Infrared Saunas run on standard 240 volt/13 amp domestic plugs. You will not need to change your electrical wiring to run our range of infrared saunas.
Many sauna companies fail to explain the differences in wattages, volts and amps 13 amps equals 3120 watts. Any sauna requiring more wattage than 3120 will require you to upgrade to a heavier duty circuit.
We manufacture to the ROHS directive and use no chemicals or toxins in our sauna cabins as this could result in toxic fumes being released during operation and these chemicals could easily be absorbed by your open pores.
We have ensured that our saunas are silent in operation to aid in your relaxation.
Is there any maintenance involved?
Not much at all, just give the glass door a wipe down, and change the light bulb when required. If a problem does occur we have qualified technicians available to speak with you, also a troubleshooting guide is included in the kit, if needed. The floor can be mopped out using warm water and disinfectant. The benches should be sponged down using warm soapy water. This must be used sparingly to avoid soaking the wood. If necessary, the heater can be switched on at a low temperature to assist with the drying out of the benches.